1st time kena amaran+rampas and a nice day with my syg c(x


Harini mmg cm c*b*i..because.. after perhimpunan, i kne tahan from the prefect.
and then i thought i was gonna get because i was wearing things which im not suppose to wear..
there's 2girls from form3 and 1girl form4 but she's not same class as me..
we were waiting...and waiting..and i was like waiting for who right? so i waited..
and then......suddenly,our discipline teacher came( nobody likes her okay,urghh) and she asked the prefects to do spotcheck!!
dorg ni cm tau2 je i bawak brg larangan -____-" haihh..

and i was like shit! dah lah i've put my phone inside my pencil case..my heart beats fast kot!
but no choice gonna kena jugak kan...haihh..
then,the teacher was like, good..bawak phone ke sekolah..then she asked me y i bring..
then i said lah,dorg yg lain tu boleh bawak..she was like, spe dorg yg lain tu..
i dont want to bring problems up so i just kept quiet..buat bodo..
but then her 1st target is "Atika Alem" -________-''
tbe2 sbut nme shirley... i dah mcm wth -__-"
*tde org lain ke ckgu nk target?

she said, "saya dapat tahu ye..awak bawak phone ke sekolah..gune di luar kwsn sekolah.
Masalahnye,kawan awak sndiri yg bgtau saya..kwn awak tu ckp aless tak adil lah,dia tak kne wlpun dia bwk phone"

i mcm wtv lah kan..jmpe PK Hem..nsb baik dia tak marah..
she just said,sruh parents dtg amek balik.Then i said ok.
then lps rehat, i called my dad to come after school to take my phone and he did! (:
love you dad..heee :)

I told pk hem that my dad's otw coming to school..
and she said,knpe harini amek? biarlah esk luse bru amek..
and i was -____-" *tde mkne lahhhh..haha

my dad n i went to the office,suddenly pn.Loh(my BI tcher) looked at me and she gave a weird+funny look.. and i gave her a big grind! HAHA

then,umira and i went to meet am and my syg..makan2 borak2 at nurin.. (:
i bite my syg today! HAHA c(: best kan syg... xDD
he gave me a ride home today...thank you syg..i appreciate :)
iloveyouuuu...... heeee