loves really knock me down ♥♥


U came into my life,
my life changed from dull to colourful,
its like a miracle to me,
i've never thought i could get this,
u hold my hands full with loves and cares,
i'll smile full with grace,
day by day, i keep on loving u,
good,bad and silly situation,we'll go through together,
u are a sugar in my eyes,
i close my eyes and i think of u, i smile!
i will always be your laughter..

Everynight, the wind blows to my face and skin
and i look at the skies,
i feel like u're around me..
because i know u do..
i would want to hold your hands and i would not want to let u go..

have you ever count the stars up the sky?
if you do count how much stars up there which is still not enough for u
than comparing how much i love you..

the word I LOVE YOU will never fade away..

Azurain, u stole my heart and kept it along with you..
you'll always be my heart keeper :)
i cant stop saying "i love you" to youuuuu......